Terms of Service:
The material on this web site is not to be used for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Readers should not act upon any information provided on this Website without seeking advice from a licensed physician. This website is for educational and informational purposes only. It is not intended as medical advice. This Website is not intended to create a physician-patient relationship between us and any user of this Website. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions regarding a medical condition or your health prior to starting any dietary routines, exercise programs or supplements. The owners of this website expressly disclaim all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the information or other contents of this website.
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Avocado and Macadamia LLC has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Avocado and Macadamia LLC does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Avocado and Macadamia LLC disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which mypaleos.com links, and that link to mypaleos.com. Avocado and Macadamia LLC does not have any control over those non-Avocado and Macadamia LLC websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Avocado and Macadamia LLC website or webpage, Avocado and Macadamia LLC does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Avocado and Macadamia LLC disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Avocado and Macadamia LLC websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Avocado and Macadamia LLC asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by mypaleos.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Avocado and Macadamia LLC in accordance with Avocado and Macadamia LLC’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Avocado and Macadamia LLC will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Avocado and Macadamia LLC will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Avocado and Macadamia LLC or others. In the case of such termination, Avocado and Macadamia LLC will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Avocado and Macadamia LLC.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Avocado and Macadamia LLC to you any Avocado and Macadamia LLC or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Avocado and Macadamia LLC. Avocado and Macadamia LLC, mypaleos.com, the mypaleos.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with mypaleos.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Avocado and Macadamia LLC or Avocado and Macadamia LLC’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Avocado and Macadamia LLC or third-party trademarks.
- Changes. Avocado and Macadamia LLC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Avocado and Macadamia LLC may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Avocado and Macadamia LLC may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your mypaleos.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Avocado and Macadamia LLC if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Avocado and Macadamia LLC’s notice to you thereof; provided that, Avocado and Macadamia LLC can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Avocado and Macadamia LLC and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Avocado and Macadamia LLC nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Avocado and Macadamia LLC, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Avocado and Macadamia LLC under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Avocado and Macadamia LLC shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Avocado and Macadamia LLC, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Avocado and Macadamia LLC and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Avocado and Macadamia LLC, or by the posting by Avocado and Macadamia LLC of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the Washington D.C, U.S.A, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in District of Columbia. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Washington, DC, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Avocado and Macadamia LLC may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Contacting Us – DCMA/Copyright Take Down Requests
If there are any questions regarding this terms and condition policy or if you have a DCMA/Copyright take-down request, you may contact us using the information below.
[email protected][email requests strongly preferred] Avocado and Macadamia LLC 1317 Rhode Island Ave NW #402 Washington, DC 20005 USA